E.T. KHOR (Khor Eng Tat)
Culture Transformation Expert
E.T. is a Culture Transformation Expert who has worked and trained clients in UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Philippines & Malaysia.
ET has written for HR Magazines on “Right Culture VS Wrong Culture” and “Managing People ≠ Managing Computers”.
ET started his career in IT for Seagate in Portsmouth, UK for 2 years. HHe then returned to Malaysia to pioneer and lead the R&D Team for over 4 years. In 2006, ET decided to switch from working with computers, to working with people, transitioning into his new career as an HR Consultant & Speaker.
Today, ET is recognized as a “Culture Transformation Expert” and is known for his passionate, engaging & personable style. With a unique combination of IT-skills and People-skills, he is able to relate and connect with both technical and non-technical people.
With over 10 years of HR consulting experience, ET has coached and trained clients such as Nestle (Malaysia & Singapore), Starbucks, ExxonMobil, AirAsia, Airbus, British Council (China), CAE (Japan, South Korea & Philippines), Lafarge (China & Malaysia), T-Systems (German Telekom Group, China & Malaysia), Mudah.my, Malaysia Airlines (MAS), Amway, Naza Group, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), Securities Commission (SC), Hong Leong, MIDA, Indah Water Konsortium (IWK), Sharp, Guinness Anchor Berhad (GAB), Amcorp Group, Frieslandfoods (Dutch Lady), Fonterra, Genting Group, Perodua, IJM Corporation, UM Land, KLCC Holdings, Public Mutual, Prudential, CCM Duopharma Biotech, Courts, Open University Malaysia (OUM), UPM, Taylor’s University, Inti University and many more.
ET specializes in:
- Culture Transformation
- Mindset Change
- Certification of PEAKS Psychometric Profiling for Leaders
- Strategic HR & Leadership Excellence
ET is Certified in PEAKS Psychometric Technology and was based in Brunei for over a year with Research Communication International (RCI) Singapore, conducting PEAKS Certification Programs for the Ministry of Education (MOE), to develop Leaders to transform their National Education System.
A. ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION / CERTIFICATION:
- University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom (2000)
BSc (HONS) Computing and Networks – Upper 2nd Class Honours (2:1)
- Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT), KL, Malaysia (1999)
Higher Diploma in Computer Systems – Distinction
Diploma in Computing and Information Technology – Distinction
Received Best Diploma Student Award (8 Distinctions, 1 Credit)
- Certified PEAKS Psychometric Personality Profiling Consultant
by Research Communication International (RCI), Singapore (2009 & 2010)
- Certified Solution Focused Coach Program
By BRIEF Academy Singapore & Canadian Council of Professional Certification (CCPC) 2019
- Behaviour Based Interviewing Certificate of Competence
by PsyAsia, Singapore (2019)
- Certified Professional Trainer
by Western Kentucky University (2012)
by Human Resources Development Council of Malaysia (HRDF/PSMB) 2008
- Certificate in Leadership Principles and Practice Program
by Research University On Leadership (RUL), Singapore (2006)
- BSc (HONS) Computing & Networks Degree
by University of Hertfordshire, UK (2000)
B. ACHIEVEMENTS / AWARDS:
- Best Diploma Student Award by APIIT College
- Toastmasters Contest – 1st Place (Evaluation), Best Speaker.
- Malaysian Representative for World Red Cross Youth Conference in Korea, 1995
- Certificate of Recognition by Malaysian Red Crescent Association, 1995
- Black Belt in Tae-Kwon-Do Certification by Korean TKD Association, 1996
- Participated and won various competitions during college/school days – Debates, Essay writing, Drama/Plays, Choirs, Sports, Quizzes, etc.